Wednesday, June 6, 2012

-7-


"Don't wanna!" Egypt hollered and grabbed onto her mother's arms. 

"Egypt, behave yourself."

"Noooo!" The baby screamed and kicked stubbornly.


"What is your problem little girl?" Claus asked. Egypt's screaming had brought him into the nursery where he had to rescue the child from her mother...or his wife from their child.

"Don't wanna Daddy?"

"Why not? It's not going to hurt you Egypt, in fact, it's going to save us a lot of money on diapers. Come on hun, use the potty for Daddy?" Claus ticked her mercilessly and asked "huh?" between each of her giggle sessions.

Egypt looked from the potty to Claus and back again. "Okay." The child finally agreed. And that is how Claus singlehandedly potty trained Egypt 'The Hard Headed' Winter.


Jaylee sat back after she threw up. "Not this again." She mumbled to herself, memories of her last pregnancy flooded her, she loved her daughter and she did want more children but she was afraid of being sick again.




It didn't take Jaylee as long to start showing with this pregnancy, nor was she as sick as she was when he was carrying Egypt. "It's because you're a little Jack Winter." Jaylee said out loud to Egypt, the tot reminded her of Jack, Claus and Snowie, she was stubborn and hot headed like the Jack and his children.


Jaylee took Snowie out of the high chair, the little girl immediately went over to play with her blocks.


The Winter elders were spending the day on the town. They happened upon a live show in the park, Agnes insisted that they stay a while longer but Jack was eager to get back home to Egypt and Jaylee.

"Jaylee could pop any second Aggie, Egypt is going to need us."

"Egypt is going to be fine Jack and you know it, plus Jaylee has about four months left. Come on Jack, we're stuck in the house all the time. Please honey..." Agnes batted her lashes at her husband.

"Fine." Jack finally agreed.


It was Agnes though who took Jack's wallet and started showing off pictures of their grandchildren to everyone in the park.

"Uh Miss," Said the man who had just gotten off the stage. "The kids are cute and all...but I don't know you."

"Never mind that, this one is Maranda, she's the first grandchild, and Egypt here followed her, and that handsome little boy is Denver, he's my only grandson and I'm so excited, he has my blond hair."


Jaylee was at home enjoying some peace and quiet. Claus was at work, Snowie was at a friend's house studying for finals and she just put Egypt down. Jaylee was in the middle of reading when suddenly the baby started to move inside her. 

"Well you just took your time didn't you?" Jaylee smiled and rubbed her stomach, the baby kicked her back. It kicked and kicked, and suddenly Jaylee's pants and the bed was wet. "That's not good."


Claus had just left the hospital when his cell phone rang. "You're kidding." He grumbled and pulled it from his pocket. "Jamie, I just got off...what?"

"I said, they just brought Jaylee in."

"Why?"

"She's in labor."

"She's...no. No, it's too early. Where's Egypt?"

"I called Erika, Egypt is with her and her husband, your parents are on the way to the hospital."

"I'm heading back now."

10 comments:

  1. Oh no.

    (Agnes was funny! Showing pictures to strangers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's Agnes, wait until you see what she does later

      Delete
  2. In labour so soon...Hope everything is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the baby will be okay, it would be tragic to lose him/her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll have a safe delivery, I just got a bit upset when I found out what she had

      Delete
  4. Oh my! Kicking and kicking and then pow! water broken. *bites nails*

    Also, it cracked me up when Agnes said, "Never mind that.." when showing off the pics.

    I hope Jaylee's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm glad you're enjoying my Winters, they're my babies :D

      Delete
  5. Oh, I hope Jaylee and the baby are going to be okay!

    Jack so worried about his daughter in law and granddaughter was so sweet. I loved how Agnes was the one showing off the pictures though!

    I'm so glad that there is another chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you're enjoying Daisies. Jack is such a sweet heart, I'm not gonna start talking about him because I can go on and on about him lol

      Delete