Monday, April 2, 2012

Winter Legacy -2-


"Mr. Darling." Jack greeted the other man.

"It's good to see you again Jack. I'm sorry if my wife is giving you any trouble."

"And I'm lying if I say she isn't." The men shared a laugh.


Erik ushered the man into the house, Jack mused at how different the place looked now that people lived inside it. It was spectacular.

"Your children are going to love this house." Jack commented. 

"What can I say, my wife has skills." Erik boasted.



"So about the ceilings," Erik said, getting down to business. 

"Well, originally we agreed on stained oak, but now I think it would be best if the wood matched the other woods in the house."

The men spent nearly a half hour speaking about the wood, Jack noticed how speaking to Erik was far more easy than speaking to his wife. Their conversation soon drifted to the game and those other tings that men speak about.


"What are you two doing? Winter, slacking on the job I see."

Jack patted Erik's shoulder, "You poor, poor man." To Agnes he said, "Your husband and I changed the wood you and I agreed upon."


"You what?" Agnes snapped. "What did I tell you about your opinions, you're my employee and poor Erik..."

"I know, I just said that Timon." Jack smirked. "You would like for your wood to match the rest of the house wouldn't you?" Jack and Erik fist-bumped each other.


A taunt-faced look from Agnes sent Erik scurrying out of the room. "Sit." Jack commanded Agnes. 

"Excuse me."

Jack dropped onto one of the chairs. "Rest your ass over there in that one." Stunned Agnes didn't argue. "Erik and I had a little talk, we're men, I think we understand wood a little more than you do, so we're going with a lighter wood than you chose." Jack stood and adjusted his suit. "You are one of those women who need a strong man, tell me, do you dress your husband in the morning?" Without waiting for an answer Jack strode casually through the front door, closing it behind him.


Hearing the front door close Erik came back out of the room. "Are you okay?"  He asked seeing the dazed look in his wife's eyes. Agnes looked at him as he plopped himself down beside her, she couldn't help but feel guilty about what was going on in her panties.


"Aggie?"

"Mmm?" Agnes looked at her husband. "I was thinking, maybe it's time to try for some kids don't you think?"

3 comments:

  1. Oh Agnes, you sly little devil. I think she's not immune to Jack's charms after all. It must be his "take charge" attitude that got her. I wonder what will happen now, now that Erik want to start on the kids. Will she have an illicit affair with Jack the Builder? Ooooh, I can't wait, hurry with the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! Agnes is falling for Jack! Poor Erik!

    I think Val is right! I see the beginnings of an affair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or is it.... *dun dun DUNNNN!!!!

    ReplyDelete