Monday, April 9, 2012

Winter Legacy -7-


Time with Claus seemed to be flying by, he matured and learnt a lot faster than his sister. Agnes pushed her face into his stomach and made farting noises, the baby squealed in amusement.


Erik rescued Erika from her crib. "I'll feed her." He offered, "You've been home with the children all day, I'll take them for a while."

"Thank you." Agnes pecked him on the cheek and left the room.


"So how was your day with Momma and the baby?" 

"Fun!" Erika shouted, "I bathe Claus, and I fed Claus and then he slept aaaallll day!"

"That's my big girl." Erik kissed is daughter's head. His mind drifted to the night before.


Lately all he could think about was Jamie's lips.


Jamie's touch.


Jamie. He had fallen in love with her, he wasn't supposed to fall in love with her not at all. It didn't even start off as a romantic relationship. They just hung out as friends, then one thing led to the other and sex was added to the mix, now Erik was head over heels in love with her.


Soon time came for Claus' birthday, Agnes sighed as she stood in the kitchen alone. Erik loved the baby and  Agnes could not understand why he wasn't here with them. 


Claus grew up rather cute, blond hair and big blue eyes. His first word was 'no' and soon it became his favorite word.


"Are you gonna stay on the potty for Daddy?"

"No!" 


"Share your toys with your sister Claus."

"No! Mine!"


"Hey Aggie, I'm heading out." Erik said after he'd put the children to bed.

"Again?" Agnes considered shouting at him, then she changed her mind. "You're always heading out."

"Do you want me to stay?"


"No Erik? I'm just your wife and the mother of your two children, go on and leave us." 

"You're always clinging to me Agnes, you're suffocating me."

"And you're full of bullshit. Where do you find to go anyway?"


The question went unanswered, Erik stormed out slamming the door and waking both toddlers. A very annoyed Agnes went to tend to her children. 

"Hungry!" Claus screamed. 

"Do you want oatmeal Claus?"

"No!"


Some hours later Erik came home, he showered and entered the nursery. He and Agnes refused to acknowledge each other's presence. 

"Don't wanna sleep!" Erika screeched.

"Erika you have to." Erik said calmly.

"Erika, hush up and go to bed!" Agnes shrieked.

"Don't shout at her!" Erik snapped at Agnes and an argument immediately began.


"What is wrong with you? You're screaming at our three year old daughter. You're a crazy woman."

Agnes' hand met Erik's face, he'd  learnt to live with Agnes and her controlling ways, but it was all he could do not to grab her by the neck when she slapped him.


The screaming escalated, harsh words were thrown in both directions, but silence finally fell after both parties involved dropped painfully heavy blows. "I've been living in hell, putting up with your bullshit for too long Agnes. I hate you as much as I loved you in the beginning, I want a divorce!"

"A divorce? You can't leave me, you'll be alone forever without me, or the woman who does come along will only love your money."

"Jamie and I have had a relationship for a little more an a year now, she's my intellectual equal and she appreciates me."

Agnes blinked stupidly. "You cheated on me? Yeah well, your dumbass was taking care of a child who isn't even yours for a whole year. That's right, you're not the only one capable of an affair bitch."

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    I did not expect that!!! I used to feel sorry for Eric, but not anymore. I have to say that I am glad Agnes told him off! I have been upset with him ever since he insulted her over her intelligence! Then he hooked up with skanky Jamie!

    I liked this chapter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...Agnes was just as bad, and she made him raise a child that wasn't his...I love Erik, how could you not be on his side, he's such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What the hell just happened? I knew things would explode, but I didn't expect them to cause such a stink when they did. OMG, I'm so heartbroken for the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the two of them it's all downhill from here

      Delete
  4. Another hmm..
    That was pretty exciting though, I could hear her voice. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Zhippidy, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete